Bath time is improving and night time hours of sleep are increasing. Norah has long left behind the NB diapers and most all NB clothing. She is quickly filling up and out the size 1 diapers and has her sights set on the 3 month clothing.
She doesn't seem to enjoy her swings as much as I had hoped, but her least favorite piece of baby gear is by far the dreaded carseat. Norah is showing herself to be an infant with a fondness for simpler times. She would much prefer the days of babies riding in their mother's laps or stretching out across the back seat amongst some favorite blankets and pillows. Alas, her mommies are more comfortable with the current methods of transporting children by car and she gets strapped in whether she likes it or not.
3 comments:
What manner of swings have you offered for her enjoyment?
Aspen used to be terrified of her swing as an infant. She would hold her breath and pass out from fear. :( However, working in daycare, I had some babies who really liked being in the swing and found it soothing. Same thing with the carseat. Aspen hated hers and would scream like a banshee every time I strapped her in, but Zainab and Saleh both slept in their carseats most of the time because they felt cozy in there. I guess babies really are born with their own distinct personalities.
actually this mommy longs for simpler times too.
Post a Comment