June 15, 2010

Say hello....to my little friends



5 comments:

Steve said...

Norah looks transformed in that last photo. I haven't seen that lively an expression on her face before. She seems to have come up with an idea she'd like to share.

I would also like it to be known that when Lisa handed her to me yesterday when she needed to be changed and fed (Norah, that is, not Lisa), she told me that Norah would cry the whole time. But she didn't. And I changed her. I would like to take credit for that.
Thank you, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Love this picture with her eyes wide open. Aunt C

Julie said...

She is absolutely beautiful-she looks like she has something profound to say in that picture!

Michael said...

Congratulations and Welcome to the planet Norah!

Melissa, We've not met yet, but all the best to you and the family.

Lisa, Thanks for the card. I recognized your handwriting immediately! The fact that you are raising a child gives me hope for the future.

loveandpeace,

Michael Burns

Anonymous said...

so so so scrumptious...I wish to put her on toast and nibble her toes...love, auntie patti