A few specifics:
- weight (11 lbs. 12 oz., 75th percentile)
- length (23 1/8 inches, 85th percentile)
- head circumference (16 inches, 85th percentile)
- skin looks excellent (continue with whatever bathing routine you're using, "It's working")
- belly button is firming up (maybe hernia is improving/more likely to heal on it's own?)
- growth is excellent (continue with same formula and schedule)
- immunizations received (4 shots; 2 in each thigh and an oral immunization for rotovirus)
- next appt. at 4 mos.
4 comments:
Way to grow, Norah. Love you, Aunt C
Does Dr. Elliott look like the stereotypical pediatrician or what? Male 100th percentile; Elderly 80th percentile; Kindly appearance 91st percentile; White 97th percentile; Cute paintings on exam room wall, 87th percentile; Visible stethoscope 41st percentile; Glasses 77th percentile...
Granddaddy
Your account glides over the thigh shots, and my account of my family's experiences may have done the same, but I remember those thigh shots as front-and-center heartbreakers.
I noticed that, too, Granddaddy! The only thing missing is that round mirror thingy on his forehead!! I never could figure out why they needed those things; I guessed the docs decided they didn't need them!!
Cheers for Norah! Thriving and surrounded with love!
Post a Comment