August 6, 2010

Norah meets her first TV/Movie Star


So, after picking up Auntie Sarah from the airport, we headed to Cafe Brazil in Deep Ellum. Decent food, good conversation, pleasantries exchanged between Norah and Auntie Sarah....and a chance meeting with Mr. Robert Lasardo.

Turns out Mr. Lasardo (who is often cast as a Latino gang member or resident bad guy) is a lovely (Italian) fellow. He shared with us that he is in town filming an NBC series called "Chase". I had difficult pinpointing where I had seen him and he stated that he has been in several TV shows such as: Bones, CSI, The Cleaner, Nip/Tuck, etc. in
addition to a movie called "Death Race". Cool guy...neat encounter.

3 comments:

Nomadic said...

How cool is that??? She's two months old and hanging out with the rich and famous. I lived in LA for two years and never once spotted a celebrity! I do think I saw Morgan Freeman at a hospital in Dallas once. And I saw James Woods checking into the same hotel as my mom in Rhode Island. Ok, anyway...

Steve said...

My first celebs were Burt Ward and Ruta Lee. I don't know if my kids have any on their lists yet.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was opening the post about meeting Minnesota relatives!

Granddaddy